Custom e-commerce with Spree
- Direct Market is a startup that connects local producers with near supermarkets.
- Supermarkets can pick products from a custom catalog and place orders.
- The technical stack is based on Ruby on Rails Spree framework coupled with a React / Redux frontend.
- Consulting: tools and strategy to develop and maintain the customer's e-commerce platform.
- Project management: weekly meetings with product owner, maintain backlog
- E-commerce backend development with the Spree framework.
- E-commerce frontend development with React / Redux.
Tasks carried out:
- Setup a fresh Spree instance.
- Customize the Spree application to the client's needs: producers, supermarkets, logistic fees, dm service fees, invoices, credit notes, and more..
- Provision and deploy servers using Ansible.
React / Redux
Custom Ecommerce platform with Spree
React / Redux frontend