Ruby on Rails CRM
ERP / CRM tools built with Ruby on Rails
- Fahrner company.
- Based in Niedermodern, France, Fahner manufactures plastic pieces for the industry.
Tasks carried out:
- Needs analysis with the client.
- Understanding of the problems faced by the company: visibility problems of the commercial department on customer orders, communication problems between the company's different services.
- Software development: Ruby on Rails application development in collaboration with the client.
- Redesign of the Fat Free CRM Rails application into a Rails engine in order to be able to integrate it into another existing Rails application. Contributions to the Fat Free CRM open source project.
- Shared authentication: users connect with their ERP accounts and inherit permissions defined in a common interface.
- Existing data import: customer accounts, contacts, tasks.
- Contacts synchronization between the ERP and the CRM.
This application is integrated with the Ruby on Rails ERP.
Custom application development using open-source technologies
Agile project management, iterative delivery, close collaboration with the client